Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Allan and Nancy's Wedding Aug 31, 2014

Pictures paint the picture better than words. And unfortunately at the moment, embarrassment has gotten the best of me. 

To be continued...
Eventually there will be the photo booth photos that pretty much starts off as classy and then goes white girl wasted. 
Still can't say I didn't have a good night though. Can't say I had the best morning after but that's besides the fact. 

Oh and I guess I should mention that I didn't win either diet bets. Wasn't even close. But it was eye opening and that's what's important. But both my uncle
And cousin won't take my money so the pool is just going to go towards good food with grandma :) maybe to make up for having riden home from the wedding with mr. Pukey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment